Our Sexual Health Practitioners are here to offer a range of support interventions to adults living in Blackpool with any sexual health issues.
- Sexual health community outreach – Our outreach workers are in the community offering safer sex advice and information
- STI screening
- Contraceptive clinics
- BBV testing – including 60 second rapid HIV testing service
- Chlamydia testing kits for under 25s
- Specialist support to anyone 16 and over living with or affected by HIV
- Specialist support to anyone 16 and over affected by sexual violence or rape
- Specialist support provided to sex workers 16 and over
- Specialist support to LGBQT individuals and communities.
Who can refer us?
Anyone – schools, police, GPs, community services, parents, hospitals, etc.
How to refer to us
Request a referral form by contacting ISVAref@Ren-UK.com
At Horizon, we offer a wide variety of social support and training groups for the LGBT community. The project is co-ordinated by our LGBT Development Lead, along with support from Peer Mentors and volunteers.
- General health and wellbeing support
- Group work programmes
- Peer support networks
- Counselling services and web-based support around sexuality and gender identity
- Targeted sexual health clinics
- Community and venue outreach
- Online net reach
- Safer sex packs
- Condom distribution scheme
- Access to 60 second rapid HIV testing
- Lead for campaigns and sexual health messages across all media
- Providing education and training.
For confidential advice and support, contact the Horizon Outreach Workers.
Our dedicated team of drug and alcohol outreach workers is available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Christian: 07860 269663
- Freddie: 07860 269659
- Lianne: 07966 378756
- Mel: 07535 716882
- Claire: 07534 915932.
Referrals can be sent to outreach@Ren-UK.com