A flexible approach to addiction rehabilitation
What we offer
We provide flexible solutions that help you achieve genuine recovery from your addiction.
- Tailored treatment options
- Accessible payment plans
- Full aftercare and support package
- Flexible support & minimal disruption to daily life
- Full clinical and therapeutic assessment
Request a call back
- Assessment and treatment with presciber
- All medications
- Pavilion visits (up to 4 depending on choice/need)
- Telephone support
- Attending for therapy
- Home visits instead of clinic visit (Lancaster)
- Overnight accommodation, food and care
- 1:1 support
- Group work
- Day detox
- Additional support for partner/relative
Your treatment plan is tailored and can include a number of treatments and services.
Why Rethink Detox?
Rethink Detox offers a flexible treatment plan, making it ideal for those with existing commitments such as work, childcare or business.
With flexible payment options and tailored support packages, Rethink Detox is suitable for those with limited budgets.
Community detox is ideal for anyone able to commute to the Pavilion, our Lancaster-based treatment center.
How long will it take?
While individual requirements can vary, the core programme takes just 7 days to complete.
How much will it cost?
The core Rethink Detox package starts at £795. Treatment is tailored & flexible payment plans are available.